About Me

My photo
Highlands Ranch, CO, United States
My name is Alix and as far back as I can remember I have always wanted to work in a field that involved interaction with people and my love for art. So after years of saying "I am going to be a Photographer" here I am, making my dreams come true! My entire life I have been surrounded by professional artists and photographers, my family. They are the one's who have taught me, supported me and pushed me. And I am so glad they did!! Being a Photographer is by far the most rewarding job ever, after being a mommy of course! I get to create lasting memories that will be cherished for years to come. It really doesn't get much better than that :)! Since I was younger I have been told that I have a gift with children. I know how to react to them, I know how to talk to them, and after starting with Photography I realized I know how to capture them. I consider infant and children to be my strongest point, but really I just love being behind the camera no matter what is in front of me!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Princess {P} 6 Months!



I have been capturing this adorable family since baby Paige was still in mommys belly! It is so rewarding to me to get to watch her grown and capture such monumental milestones for them! I can not believe she is already 6months old!





No comments:

Post a Comment